CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3,2,1..and let the show begins..!

Hee Hee :)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

And The Journey Continues..


It's 0051hrs now..n I'm still wide awake..Went to play squash right after work just now and now I'm feeling fresh! Exercise, sports..my latest enthusiasm! Exercise gives endorphins and endorphins makes me happy! ;P
But the thing is, I can't sleep!! I've a plane to catch at 0740hrs to Penang and a meeting to attend. A meeting which I don't exactly know what it's all about! Well good luck to me :) And butterflies, please go away from my tummy! I hope I won't get a nervous breakdown or something. Which reminds me of my first interview with MAS. My heart was beating like a jungle drum and it was pretty obvious.
.I had to cover my chest with my handbag! I was so darn nervous at that time!! Ha Ha..(Arif and Tasha, if you guys are reading this, well, stop laughing!!) But anyway, that was like 8 years ago..I'm much more mature now..Really!! :P And, yes, I succeeded in d interview :) And that brought me to where I am right now. Alhamdulillah..And the journey continues..
And with that uncool story of myself, I end my post for now. Till we meet again..Goodnite peeps!~


2 comments:

Unknown said...

to embark on any journey that would always start with a single starting point... start with your little step..then you will start to walk.. as the time ticked you would realize that u r actually running.. running towards your dreams.. d successfull you!

Linda Hashim said...

And I'm glad to know that sumone is there to catch me when I fall and guide me when I'm wrong..and help me to become the best person I can be..in running towards my dreams.. :)

The Different Faces of ME!