CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3,2,1..and let the show begins..!

Hee Hee :)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

P/S: I Love You!


LOVE..four alphabets, easy to pronounce, but with thousands of different meanings..What is LOVE? The dictionary defines love as affection, devotion, passi
on, tenderness and the list goes on and on.. Some people may fall in love at first sight, some may say love is blind, others may say love hurts, and some people may fall head over heels in love.


To me, love makes my world go round. I can never live without love. Love from my family, love from my true friends and of course, from someone of the opposite sex :) I believe that the success of a person sometimes yes, through persistence, but often through the unconditional love and support of their beloved ones. Love always gives me strength to do something I never thought I could do. To be somebody I never thought I could be.



I am blessed every day of my life, to wake up in the morning knowing that I have love..

*Only the soul that loves is happy*
*Love makes all things beautiful*


p/s: I Love You!~ :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

p.s. i Love u TOO! ;*

BDB~

Unknown said...

awesome! dude get the sountrack from the p/s I Love you.... compliment this page beautifully...trust me for once.

The Different Faces of ME!