CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3,2,1..and let the show begins..!

Hee Hee :)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FOOD craze!

Other than exercising, the other thing that makes me happy is FOOD. I love to eat. I've alwaaayyyysss loved eating! I've a passion for food. That's why going on a diet was never a success to me :) Well, at least I tried. That was pretty much a good attempt, I'd say. Let's just say goodbye to diet or 'self-torturing' and hello again to FOOD!!




See that first picture? Now that's the best Nasi Lemak I've ever tasted. And you can only have that at my hometown, Kuantan. My family and I calls it Nasi Lemak Kerang. Though they don't only serve it with just 'kerang'. And, that second picture? That's my mummy's homemade super-delicious, mouth watering steamboat. That is some sort like our family's favourite meal when we get together. Three generations' all time favourite!




And the other two pictures? Does that look tempting? Guess who cooked that? :) The presentation is yes, a bit on the offside due to some 'unavoidable circumstances'. But the taste was more than just 'acceptable'.. :P

So diet can just sail away til' I feel I really need it. As for now, I would prefer to just enjoy my life eating and exploring all kinds of food. Besides, I am not really that fat now, am I???

All in all, I would say, I have passion in food..and also the cook :P *that's a secret I can't reveal*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's authentic.. some food taste better when not heavyly garnished... huhu... at least give us menu descripton loor... so we can weigh the calories intake... but with a proper excercise i dun think diet is necessary enimore.. eat and burn concept... well done!

Linda Hashim said...

oh yarr..i forgot bout d menu description for those 2 last pics!the 3rd pic: prawn and crab cooked separately but mixed together on d plate due to 'unavoidable circumstances'.. :) it was a simple 'throw everything in a pan' style of cooking which I learned from someone I know. fry n seasoning by bottled BBQ sauce :P
2nd pic: deep-fried sotong (thanks to some Thai instant packet of flour..haha)
then the huge n scary looking fresh water prawns or udang galah sambal.i just LOVE prawns!the not-so-nice looking thing is the asam pedas pari which also the 'throw everything in a pan n boil it' style of cooking..the skill dat I learned from an extraordinary chef!teehee.. :) n last but not least, ikan bakar which also, without anything but just salt! on d side is kicap manis with onion n cili padi n limau..mmmm..yummy!!~
so what's d calories intake Mr.? :)

The Different Faces of ME!