CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3,2,1..and let the show begins..!

Hee Hee :)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why?

I wondered why?

3.05am

U: Still awake?
Me: Yup..why?
U: How r u? I passed ur house just now, saw the lights on..ur on off day today?
Me: Fine,yup,off.
U: Ic..watching tv?
Me: Nope..surfing.
U: Wow..bought a new lappie?
Me: Yup..
U: Ic..good 4u..if not u'll be bored at home rite?
Me: I'm ok, not bored
U: Owh..I'm probably disturbing u rite now. It's ok. Take care aite. It's good to know everything is ok. Bye.
Me: * silent*
U: Am I disturbing u?
Me: ..................


For a while, I tot "owh why?" But then, that was just for 5 secs..cos truth be told, I just felt like I had a nightmare..Geddit? Just a nightmare..'Good to know everything is ok'? Shhyeahhh rite.

0 comments:

The Different Faces of ME!