CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3,2,1..and let the show begins..!

Hee Hee :)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kill me, I'm BORED!!

What a booorrrriiinnnggg day!!! When is today gonna end? I have spent 3/4 of my day doing nothing! Well besides doing the usual weekends chores, (I only clean up the house once a week :P ) watched a movie on HBO which I had forgotten the title, went to pasar malam to buy some veggies for my so-called healthy diet, other than that, I basically wasted a day of my life doing nothing I would define as interesting. Oh yea, I washed and shampooed my hair TWICE today. I know, not good, but I was sweating like mad. Blame the scorching hot weather!

Watched some of GLEE vids on YouTube. They were friggin' awesome. Great voices. I wish I can sing like that! So I can karaoke all day long and not feel bored like now! But I still can do that actually, just don't think my pakcik and makcik neighbour will enjoy listening to that! Haha..I can't sing. So what?


Oohhh it's 11.58pm! Tomorrow (in 2 minutes) is my best bud, Arif's birthday. Hope I'll be the 1st or 2nd person to wish him (it's our 'immature tradition' for the past 8 years of friendship) He's always the 1st in my list of friends to wish me on my birthday; vice versa. I had text him. And this is what he replied,

"Tq Linda, ko tetap 1st antara liga kwn2 yg wish aku, thanks!"

Yeay!

And another yeay, for the end of today. FINALLY!! Hope tomorrow is not gonna be as dull as today.

Here..listen to this, Glee version of Take A Bow. With lyrics. Yeah, for you to sing along! :)

0 comments:

The Different Faces of ME!