CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3,2,1..and let the show begins..!

Hee Hee :)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Good Morning, Sunday!

Hello and good morning to the world!~

Woke up at 10am this morning, had a good sleep, and thank you God for letting me see the world again today. I cooked breakfast for myself today and this is the result:



Looks like somebody is really on a healthy diet ey? So much of a healthy diet, that was actually sauteed in butter! Haha.. ;P You see, I'm not a fan of veggies, but since the weighing machine is showing displeasing numbers, I just feel that I have to do something about it. And yes, that 'thing' there doesn't taste as nice as Nasi Beriyani or Nasi Kandar which I always have after my exercise routines. What? Nasi Kandar after exercising?? Hey, at least I burned a few calories before that, OK? There should be a reward after a hard work right? :)

Anyway, I've got plans for today. Actually, not really, but I ain't staying home again today! Gotta do something fun and exciting or just go somewhere or do something! My colleagues are having a bowling tournament later this evening, probably I'll just drop by and throw a few hooks and get some strikes :P Yarriteee..I'll be jumping up and down if the scores are even just a 100!



Orrrr...probably I'll just be at the National Library today. One of my friend wants to do some research for a big project. Bravo to that friend, I am soooo proud of all the achievements! I'm always behind you, giving endless supports..

Till then, tata!

0 comments:

The Different Faces of ME!